Dryer Vent Cleaning Jacksonville FL
When was the last time you had your dryer vents professionally cleaned? If you can’t remember ever getting that done then you may be way over due for a dryer vent cleaning from AC Cleaning and Repair. AC Cleaning and Repair is Jacksonville Florida’s premier Dryer Vent Cleaning Service. We make sure that you dryer is running smoothly and efficiently.
A clogged dryer will effect your how effectively your dryer will dry your cloths. Have you noticed that your dryer is not preforming like it used to? If this is the cause then AC Cleaning and Repair can help you get your dryer running like normal. Beyond your dryer not running to the best of its ability lint that is trapped in your dryer vent is a leading cause of house fires! According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, more than 15,000 fires are sparked every year by clothes dryers. Lint and other debris can build up in your dryer vent, reducing air flow to the dryer, backing up dryer exhaust gases, creating a fire hazard.
Here are some of the signs that it’s time to clean your vent:
- Clothing does not dry completely after a normal drying cycle.
- Drying time for clothing takes longer than 35 to 40 minutes in duration.
- A musty odor is noticed in the clothing following the drying cycle.
- Clothing seems unusually hot to the touch after a complete drying cycle.
- The dryer vent hood flap does not properly open as it is designed to do during the operation of the dryer.
- Debris is noticed within the outside dryer vent opening.
- Excessive heat is noticed within the room in which the dryer is being operated.
- Large amounts of lint accumulate in the lint trap for the dryer during operation.
- A visible sign of lint and debris is noticed around the lint filter for the dryer.
- Excessive odor is noticed from dryer sheets that are used during the drying cycle.
Don’t let your dryer Catch on Fire, Get a Dryer Vent Cleaning ASAP!!
A clean Dryer vent system will make your Dryer run efficiently at all times, and thus making sure that you don’t have a lint fire in your home. So if you’re sure that you haven’t had a dryer vent cleaning in a while or your dryer is not drying your cloths properly then look no further than AC Cleaning and Repair for all of your Jacksonville Air Conditioning and Vent needs. Call us Today for a free estimate.